- Download the applicable application type from the list available under Corporate Applications.
- Save the completed application to your computer.
- Properly label “confidential” on any such information contained in the completed application. Information on what type of documents can be marked as confidential is available in the Public Disclosure Section of the application.
- Submit one executed copy of the completed application electronically using the below procedures. Note: the public and confidential information should be submitted in one file with the file type being Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF.
- When ready to submit the application click this link: Online Bank Applications
- Select the appropriate bank name.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the application type.
- Enter your email address.
- Find and upload your application file. Once uploaded the fee amount will automatically populate.
- Click the box saying you agree to the terms laid out by the IDOB and then click continue to proceed to payment.
- Once the credit card payment screen appears, complete the customer information, payment info, and review information. Verify that you are not a robot and then click submit.
- Review the information and confirm.
- Click the okay button to submit.
- Print and retain the payment receipt confirmation for your records.
- Status of current applications
- Corporate Fee Schedule
- Purchase and Assumption
- Establish a Bank Office
Operate a Mobile Bank Office, Courier Service, or Convenience Office
(Convenience Office is only open at certain times or dates, such as in nursing homes.)
- Convert National Bank or Thrift to State Bank
- Voluntary Dissolution with Chapter 490 Conversion
- Voluntary Dissolution without Chapter 490 Conversion
- Relocate the Principal Place of Business
- Relocate a Bank Office
- Organize a New State Bank
- Interagency Charter and Federal Deposit Insurance Application
- Reverse Stock Split
- Change in Control
- Amend Articles of Incorporation
- Restate Articles of Incorporation
- State Bank Merger into a National Bank
- State Bank Merger into an Out of State Bank